20th December 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure to study in government colleges of New Delhi?

sir, i live in kolkata . i want to know the condition like eligibility+fees
e.t.c for study in the government colleges in new Delhi. in the stream of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(IT)(BSC), is this suitable for me? please give me your answer immediate...

Related Questions:
  1. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  2. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  3. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun? -- [New]
  4. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  7. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  8. List of government B.Ed colleges in Delhi? What it their application procedure?
  9. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  10. Fee structure of government and private colleges for BPT course?
  11. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  12. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  14. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  15. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  16. Best MBA government colleges in Delhi and Ghaziabad? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  18. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
1st June 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure to study in government colleges of New Delhi?

i want to take admission in delhi gov college plz tell me critieria
16th June 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure to study in government colleges of New Delhi?

i have get ipu rank 3170odgen am i eligible for hostel facilities in ip colleges
14th April 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to khow the list of the best government collage for B.E n i also want to know tha free structure
3rd June 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Manjeet.I am from Haryana I had passed my 2 with science steam in previous year. I am wants to know that can I take the admission in Delhi university in B.SC chemistry(honors). If, yes then tells me the list of the colleges affiliated to DU with their fees structure.
15th May 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

if i get 75% in 12th by PCM so can i take admission in delhi govt college? if yes so tell me the list of delhi govt college with their fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?