25th January 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Railway Job? I am doing B.E EEE 2nd year

I am doing my BE EEE second year..now i wish to join in Railway job.So what should i do for that?should i need to undergo any classes?or what else i want to do??????

15th May 2015, 09:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Railway Job? I am doing B.E EEE 2nd year

Sorry to say but there is no possibility for any candidate to join Indian Railways while pursuing second year of engineering.

You must have completed your bachelor's degree or in final year of engineering you can appear for the exams that will give you opportunity to join Indian Railways.

For engineers, Indian Engineering services is the best exam to enter into Indian Railways. Best thing is that you are from core stream of engineering that is electrical and Electronics Engineering.

So, you can appear for the IES exam during final year. You can go for coaching from top institutes like MADE EASY for this exam preparation.

You can also appear for the Railway Recruitment Board exams for getting jobs in final year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?