30th May 2018, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BTech Civil admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for a candidate with 75621 rank in EAMCET?

Hello, I have got 75621 rank in EAMCET. I want to secure admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology in Hyderabad for BTech in Civil Engineering course. Can you please let me know that am I eligible to get admission with this rank?

31st May 2018, 02:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech Civil admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for a candidate with 75621 rank in EAMCET?

** The Deccan College of Engineering and Technology is a technical institute at Darussalam, Nampally in Hyderabad, India.

** Yes, you are eligible to get B.Tech Civil admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad after 75621 rank in EAMCET.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Darussalam Rd, Darus Salam, Aghapura, Nampally,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?