12th August 2012, 07:02 PM
divyasreemani

What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad

i am a muslim minor iwant to know the fee for dental sciences in deccan medical college ,hyderabad and how much rank should i get in eamcet

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  2. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  3. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks?
  4. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  5. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  7. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  8. What is the course fee for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh for candidates belonging in B category?
  9. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  10. Cheapest colleges in India and Abroad to study Medicine after scoring 83% in Inter and Ten Thousand rank in EAMCET?
  11. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  12. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  13. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same?
  14. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  15. Syllabus of COMEDK PGCET? List of colleges participating in COMEDK?
  16. Is there any diploma course after BDS?
  17. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India? -- [New]
  18. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]

15th March 2013, 07:08 PM
riyaz rizzu

Default Re: What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad

dear friend,
fee for dental is 50000 to 60000 per annum.and to get admission your rank must b below the eligibiity criteria of the college.that is below 15000

23rd March 2013, 08:00 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad

Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad is under the aegis of Dar-us-Salam Educational Trust, under the Chairmanship of Alhaj Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi, Ex. M.P., was started in 1984 with an intake of 100 seats in M.B.B.S. course. Keeping in view of the infrastructure facilities, state of the art equipment and highly qualified teaching staff, the intake capacity has been increased to 150 seats from Sept., 1995 with the permission of the Medical Council of India, New Delhi.

This is the College in the state of Andhra Pradesh for Muslim Minorities, recognized by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to the NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.The college has been in existence since 24 years and 18 batches of students have passed out from the Institution. The 19th Batch of M.B.B.S. students are now doing their internship.

This College is established and administered by Muslim Minority Trust i.e., Darus-Salam Educational Trust under the provisions of Article 30(1) of the Constitution of India. Primarily benefits of this college goes to the Muslim Minority. The benefits of this college is also extended to non-minorities students. The Muslim students admitted in the college are supposed to follow the basic tenets of Islam. All arrangements and adequate accommodation for prayers have been provided in this college.

Facilities :-

Library
Laboratories
Hostel
Sports & Games
Lodging facilities

Courses offered by Deccan College of Medical Sciences All Courses
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Medicine in General

Category: Medicince and Surgery

Degree: MBBS

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration: 3 Years

Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of surgery are the two first professional degrees awarded upon graduation from medical school in medicine and surgery by universities in various countries that follow..

Doctor of Medicine in Radiology
Radiology and Other Testing

Category: Radiology

Degree: M.D.

Master of Surgery in Orthopaedics
Orthopaedics

Category: Orthopaedics

Doctor of Medicine in Dermatology
Dermatology

Category: Dermatology

Doctor of Medicine in Microbiology
Biomedicine

Category: Microbiology

Contact Deccan College of Medical Sciences

Name: Deccan College of Medical Sciences

Santhosh Nagar , Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Contact No: 040- 24340169, 24343129, 24340244

Email: [email protected]

6th June 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I got a 75020 rank in Eamcet.. I have to know that I got admission in bds or not in deccan college of medical science.

9th June 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i got 54392 rank can i get the seat in dc college

11th June 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i got state quota seat 38367 in neet ug 2013 and i am from Bc e category.can i get bds seat in deccan college please answer me soon

14th June 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a non muslim i want to join bds in your clg n i got 46499 in eamcet cn i get the seat?

27th May 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know dental mangment quota seat fee? so can u reply me d answer soon

11th June 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 49440 rank in eamcet. i want medical seat in deccan college. can you pl. advise the fee structure.

10th April 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir without eamcet rank what is the fee structure for bds course reply soon

20th July 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I belong to the state of assam.can i admitted in decan college of medical science?

26th November 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Some one answer , about Management fee or those are study in gulf , what will be the fee in deccan college

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?