8th July 2010, 03:44 PM
juveria naureen

Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?

Respected sir ,

My name is juveria naureen ...i have passed out my intermediate from sri chaitanya college,narayanguda with bipc course and i have aquired 83%. I have done my schooling upto 10th from abroad and did my intermediate in hyderabad..i have aquired 75% in my 10th exams..I have attempted the EAMCET exam and i scored 63 marks in it..

Would you kindly help me out with the admission procedure in deccan medical college of hyderabad..can u please send me the details of the fees for an NRI stiudent and all the required details about the college and the girls hostel as well.

I hope you will help me out in my admission and will kindly send me all the college information as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  4. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  5. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  6. Admission procedure in Medical field for an NRI?
  7. How to get admission in Deccan Medical college of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  9. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure followed for an NRI to do medicine course in Indian Medical college?
  11. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  12. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  13. What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad
  14. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  16. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  18. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
11th June 2011, 12:40 AM
sravankotamarthi

Default Re: Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?

Hi,
Greetings,
For an MBBS seat in any medical college(NRI quota), you are suppose to pay a donations of around 30 to 35 lakhs. This fees may vary year by year. For current year fees contact college management.
Here are the contact details:
DECCAN COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,
P.O. KANCHANBAGH, DMRL ‘X’ ROAD ,
SANTHOSH NAGAR, HYDERABAD – 500058.
PHONE :040- 24340169, 24343129, 24340244, 24340275
FAX: 040-24340235
Best of luck.
11th June 2011, 01:32 AM
gskarthik93

Thumbs up Re: Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?

dear friend ,

all complete and detailed info about your queries are given on its official weblink http://www.deccanmedicalcollege.in

and the admission is carried out to fill 120 seats purely on the merit basis.

hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible
17th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?

Dear sir
My name is sara ibrahim...I am from bahrain...and bahraini...I would like to ask about Deccan Medical College in Hyderabad...Since i finish my Secondary school here in bahrain...i really would like 2 know more about this college as soon as Possible
I hope you will help me and send me all the college information as soon as possible.
thank you...
17th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

with what marks can one get a govt seat ? if not how is the donation pattern ?
17th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

fee for BDS in deccan college?
20th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have got 97 marks in EAMCET-2011.I got 597 in group subjects out of 600. Which rank can I expect ? I belong to AU.Can I get a seat in Vasavi Engineering college(CSE)or Sri Nidhi(CSE),MVSR(CSE) which are in Hyderabad.
Please reply me
28th June 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what marks should i score eamcet and in ipe to get a free seat in medical college
27th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Salaam- O-Alaikum,
Dear Sir,

MY DAUGHTER PASSED HER CBSE 12TH IN THE YEAR 2011 MARCH/APRIL FROM INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL RIYADH,Saudi arabia. Her % of Marks is 88% in CBSE 12TH. Is there any M.B.B.S seat vacant to be filled in Deccan Medical College. If so, kindly inform us with details like donation amount,fee structure etc. at the earliest possible.

Thank you,
Sincerely
Wajid H. Pasha
30th November 2011, 11:46 AM
tuntunia

hello

dear friend ,

all complete and detailed info about your queries are given on its official weblink http://www.deccanmedicalcollege.in

and the admission is carried out to fill 120 seats purely on the merit basis.

hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.
3rd February 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee per year fixed by AP govt for MBBS course in private medical colleages for category - C seats
9th April 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO GET ADMITTED FOR MD/MS COURSE FOR SESSION 2013-2014(MD ANATOMY/MD MICROBIOLOGY/MD FORENSIC MEDICINE),WHAT IS THE DONATION AND ANNUAL FEES FOR THOSE COURSES?
20th July 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir my eamcet rank is 11939,inter percentage is 87.83,my minority rank is 467,also iam under bc-e category,is their any chance of getting cat-a seat in mbbs in your college.waiting for your reply.
24th April 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I am US citizen did 10plus 2 from am i eligible to write eamcet or is it mandatory to write eamcet pls answer asap exam is on may 10th 2013 or NRI seats are w/o entrance thx bec i have to book the seats
18th February 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed his 12th exams from Kashmir board of school educational with88% marks this year.He wants to study mbbs in Deccan medical college. He is a Muslim.what is he suppose to do and plz let me know a above the fee structure.
5th April 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please advise.

Currently I am working/residing in Saudi Arabia.

My son studied from LKG to X in Saudi Arabia and done XI & XII in Hyderabad, my question is that whether my son considered NRI or not. If NRI, he need to appear common entrance test (Engineering) or not. Very much appreciated your kind response. Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?