26th January 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Intermediate Biology candidate with 68% marks?

Sir/Madam, I want to join Indian Navy. But I am a Biology student of Intermediate and secured 68% marks in it. So, am I eligible to join Indian Navy or not? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th February 2019, 08:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Intermediate Biology candidate with 68% marks?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your Intermediate PCB stream with 68% aggregate marks from a government recognised board. To be eligible to join Indian Navy through NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a government recognised board. So, being a 12th standard PCB stream student, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy.
5th February 2019, 04:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Intermediate Biology candidate with 68% marks?

For selection in Indian Navy the common required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?