4th September 2010, 07:24 PM
ankush=

Eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India

sir what was the eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India, which is published last year in july. i have forgotten it. n now m not geting it anywhere.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exam date to apply for Air port Authority of India exam for recruitment of executive engineering electrical?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate? -- [New]
  3. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  4. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  5. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  6. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  7. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive, Airport Authority of India for Electrical Engineering?
  8. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  9. Question pattern of Airport Authority of India in Electrical Engineering Jr, Executive level written exam
  10. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  11. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  12. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  13. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  14. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  15. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  17. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  18. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
5th September 2010, 07:05 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankush= View Post
sir what was the eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India, which is published last year in july. i have forgotten it. n now m not geting it anywhere.
Age Eligibility: The candidates should not be more than 27 years of age. However, relaxation is available.

Educational qualification: A candidate must have a degree in BE/B.Tech in Electronics/telecommunications/civil/electrical with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
6th September 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India

when Jr. Executive Engg-2010 for ATC wll be conducted ?
6th September 2010, 08:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
The Airport Authority of India (AAI) is a very important as well as very responsible examination post of International Airport Authority of India & National Airport Authority. .

However,for the entrance exam you should study properly as if you may not face any problem in the examination.

According to the Eligibility of Jnr.Executive Engg.:

1:You should pass BE/B.Tech from any recognized University with any of the streams----
i)Civil,
ii)Electrical,
iii)Electronics & Communication

2:You should pass the BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks.

3:your age should not be greater than 27yr in which year you are appearing for the entrance exam.

4:You can apply for the exam through online with the help of its home site www.airportsindia.org.in.

5:You will be selected through admission test and then Interview.

Good luck.
11th September 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
According to last year publised advertsiment it is not mandatory to have 60 percent for the post of Jr exe. Electrical. So plz clear the confusion
14th September 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i did not yet get admit card
w
26th September 2010, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

why can not doing MCA student , atc
13th October 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

jr.electrical ka result kab ayega
13th October 2010, 07:58 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

The eligibility for Jr.Executive(Electrical)2009 July was 1st class and the age limit was below 27 years for General, for OBC upper age of 3 years was relaxable, for SC/ST it was 5 years relaxable.

*note:Age as on 01/07/2009
6th November 2010, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What about computer science students? i completed computer science engg.. pls help me.. can we apply for the exam? and which one to choose?

Thanking you in advance!
11th November 2010, 11:33 PM
c shivalinga prasad

sir,

I have applied for jr executive (electrical)... send me the syallabus, exampattren and and what are the bokk to read.. pleze send to that 2 my mail..... [email protected]
12th November 2010, 03:12 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

shivalinga has already asked the question but still can any 1 have any idea how to prepare and crack these examinations, how to apply and other criteria..
4th December 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

when the result of written test of junior executive (Electrical) held on 19 Sep 2010 will be announced?
29th December 2010, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

AAI electrical engineer interview questions?
6th January 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

When vll interview for jr executive(electrical)
19th April 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

please elobarate the procedure
2nd September 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

if am BE mechanical degree holder than am I eligible for it
13th September 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

is m.sc mathematics student is eligible for aai recuitment 2012 ? please send me details at [email protected]
12th October 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

mech engineer is eligible for ATC or not....plzz rply and if not than why?
15th December 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech (ECE) FINAL YEAR student. my b.tech will complete on july 2012. can i apply for the post of Jr.Executive Engg.,AAI.
PLEASE sir send the informaion on my email id - [email protected]
15th December 2011, 01:29 PM
abhisek.sonu

Dear friend,
The Airport Authority of India (AAI) is a very important as well as very responsible examination post of International Airport Authority of India & National Airport Authority. .

However,for the entrance exam you should study properly as if you may not face any problem in the examination.

According to the Eligibility of Jnr.Executive Engg.:

1:You should pass BE/B.Tech from any recognized University with any of the streams----
i)Civil,
ii)Electrical,
iii)Electronics & Communication

2:You should pass the BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks.

3:your age should not be greater than 27yr in which year you are appearing for the entrance exam.

4:You can apply for the exam through online with the help of its home site www.airportsindia.org.in.

5:You will be selected through admission test and then Interview.

Good luck.
1st March 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can a mca degree holder apply for junior executive post in aai as they have mentioned that msc. computer science students can apply
2nd March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

can a btech final year student apply for this junior executive post?and what is the stipend provided during training?
7th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

can a btech final year student apply for this junior executive post?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-jr-executive-engg-electrical-airport-authority-india-38705.html#ixzz1oQpixkYT
7th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

can a btech final year student apply for this junior executive post?and what is the stipend provided during training?
8th March 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir.....what is the syllabus to study for post of junior executive(engineering electrical)
10th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

60% in degree ..... is the average of all the 8 semesters or the last 4 semesters??
13th March 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I will be getting my B.Tech by June 2012, can I give the exam for the Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India
21st March 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am an Electrical stream student.Can i apply to the recent recruitment for Jr.executive engineers in AAI.and can u also tell me the detail syllabus for electrical student's post.sir please mail me in [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?