29th September 2016, 01:34 AM
Rafidullah

Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?

I have completed BA as private candidate from recognized university with 60% marks and I have no experience of work, then can I am eligible for MBA in Australia with student visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  2. How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?
  3. What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?
  4. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  5. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  7. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  8. How can I get a student Visa of Australia for doing ElICOS after scoring 5.5 band in IELTS exam?
  9. Am I eligible to do MBA in Australia if I have completed BA from Pakistan? -- [New]
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Australia after completion of BA in Pakistan without work experience?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  13. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much loan can we get to study MBA in Australia?
  15. Is my M.Sc IT degree valid for student visa of Australia ?
  16. Requirements to get Student Visa to study Bachelor's Degree in Australia for Hospitality Diploma holder of Singapore?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Australia for B.Sc(IT) candidate?
  18. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th October 2016, 09:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafidullah View Post
I have completed BA as private candidate from recognized university with 60% marks and I have no experience of work, then can I am eligible for MBA in Australia with student visa?
The minimum educational qualification for doing MBA study in Australia is a bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university. Most Australian business schools do not considered the work experience for MBA study, but there are some top MBA university/ institute which consider only work experience for MBA study. So, as you have mentioned that you do not have work experience so no need to worry at all as you can get admission on the basis of entrance examination that is GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS any one of the mentioned exam you need to give in order to take admission in the MBA level of study with minimum 50% percentile in the entrance examination.

Here are the list of University/Institute where you can apply for the MBA :

Melbourne Business School: www.mbs.edu/

University of North South Wales : www.unsw.edu.au/

College of Business and Economics, Australian National University : www.cbe.anu.edu.au/

La Trobe University : www.latrobe.edu.au/

Monash Business School : www.business.monash.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?