13th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know about the student visa. I want to study in Australia. I am right now in my B.Com and want to study MBA in Australia. I have to arrange student visa but I don't know how to arrange this student visa. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  3. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  4. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  6. How much loan can we get to study MBA in Australia?
  7. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Australia for B.Sc(IT) candidate?
  9. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  10. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  11. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  12. Is my M.Sc IT degree valid for student visa of Australia ?
  13. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is better to study in Australia Law or MBA?
  15. Which is better to study in Australia Law or MBA?
  16. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  18. How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?
8th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?

To get student visa to study MBA course in Australia, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and to apply for admission to MBA course in Australian universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Australian universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your profile, you will be offered admission for pursuing MBA course in Australian universities. Once, you secure admission in MBA course in any of the Australian universities, you can apply for Student Visa and if it is approved, you can go to Australia for pursuing your MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?