20th August 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Pharmacy course after having BCA degree from IGNOU?

Hi, I want to make my career in Pharmacy field. I have heard that this course has so much scope. Can I do pharmacy course? Actually I don't have any regular degree, I have a BCA degree from IGNOU?

22nd August 2016, 07:57 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for Pharmacy course after having BCA degree from IGNOU?

To make career in Pharmacy, you need to get bachelor degree in pharmacy which is B.Pharma
The candidate who has completed their 12th board examination from any recognized board with more than 50% marks and having subject Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
To make career in Pharmacy, you need to get bachelor degree again which will be of 3 years again and then masters of 2 years in case you didn't get job on bachelor degree. So, from now you have spend 5 years to get good job.

Instead of pharmacy, if you continue your BCA, complete it and move on for MCA from top ranking institute. You can make a good career in computer application more easier and earlier than pharmacy.
4th July 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Pharmacy course after having BCA degree from IGNOU?

I did diploma in pharmacy now can I do bca plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?