14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to receive my degrees from IGNOU?

Sir, I have completed my BCA and MCA from IGNOU in DEC 2009 and 2012 respectively. I have received my marksheet and provisional degree by post. I have not received any call from ignou for convocation. Please tell me what to do to get my final degrees and where I get the form to apply it.

15th February 2017, 05:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to receive my degrees from IGNOU?

In order to get your degrees from IGNOU, you must have to contact to the regional office of IGNOU. Contact to the concerned person of the office. Write an application stating your issue of not getting your certificates yet and submit it to the office of IGNOU. I hope they will take action against it very soon.
16th February 2017, 10:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to receive my degrees from IGNOU?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University and usually they send the degree certificates at the student's address after completion of their degree. However, if there is a delay in receiving the certificates then you have to write an application regarding the matter and send it with a demand draft in the favour of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi (Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110 068). After a few days you will receive a letter from them where you will be called to collect the original certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?