6th March 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is Placement facility available in IGNOU for BCA candidate?

Sir
I want to do BCA from IGNOU and I want
to know that after completing BCA from IGNOU
Is IGNOU give placement?
Please reply to me asap.

8th March 2015, 02:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Placement facility available in IGNOU for BCA candidate?

Yes, IGNOU is providing campus placements for its students, through Campus Placement Cell (CPC). The Campus Placement Cell(CPC) is also providing training to the students, to build employment skills in them, which are suitable for their respective sectors. So, after joining in IGNOU, you should register at Campus Placement Cell(CPC), then you can attend for campus placement training and campus selections, which will be conducted in IGNOU university.
25th May 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS THERE ANY GUARANTEE OF JOB AFTER DOING THE BCA FROM IGNOU
PLEASE TELL ME ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
26th May 2015, 10:42 PM
kunalroy89

There is Campus Placement Cell of IGNOU also known as CPC. It works for placement of IGNOU candidates in Technical courses as BCA,MCA etc but it entirely depends on the candidate how he/she performs in Placement process.
CPC also trains the interested candidates for appearing in placement interviews and related things.You need to send your resume through mail to CPC and they would arrange for you.
You can check details on the website of IGNOU as well at www.ignou.ac.in
Someone asked about placement guarantee. My friend even IITs or IIMs does not give you guarantee. It completely depends on the student. And if the student is useless then how can the organization or institution guarantee his/her success.
6th October 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I'm doing a job in the network field as my designation is junior network engineer . I want to do BCA , so what kind of opportunities I can get after 3 years ?
3rd March 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

IS IT TRUE THAT IGNOU GRADUATE FROM BCA AND MCA ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE INTERVIEWS IN POPULAR IT COMPANIES LIKE IBM,INFOSIS,WIPRO,ETC. ???????????
20th May 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any campus facility for those students doing MCA in distance education course??
16th November 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

May i know the placements information such as how much salary i can get in these
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?