16th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to fill the forms for B.Tech. in Punjabi university Patiala after diploma in computer science?

what is the last date to fill the forms of B.Tech. in punjabi university patiala after diploma in computer science?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to do mechanical engineering from Punjab University Patiala? Date of sale of forms? I am a diploma holder in computer engineering
  2. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  3. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  4. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  5. What is the last date for M.Tech form submissions in Punjabi university?
  6. Details of diploma in library science from Punjab University Patiala? Eligibility criteria and fee details for the same?
  7. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  9. Last date of submission of B.A forms from Punjab University Patiala
  10. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  12. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  13. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  14. What is the last date to apply for MET test in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  17. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  18. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam? -- [New]
27th May 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to fill the forms for B.Tech. in Punjabi university Patiala after diploma in computer science?

How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for b.Tech?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-last-date-fill-forms-b-tech-punjabi-university-patiala-after-diploma-computer-science-231633.html#ixzz2UUwyDRmu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?