21st December 2011, 08:46 AM
Garigapati Navya Sri

What is the minimum score required to get a place in top universities?

sir,i am want to do my MS in foreign universities can you please tell me what is the minimum score to get a place in top universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  3. Criteria of doing MS in abroad? Top 10 universities to do MS? Minimum fees structure of top MS universities? -- [New]
  4. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  6. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  7. How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?
  8. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  9. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  10. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  11. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  12. List of top 10 universities where GMAT score is required for admission?
  13. Score required to join MS in Automobiles in top universities of Germany and USA?
  14. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  15. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  16. Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify?
  17. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  18. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
15th April 2012, 08:16 PM
a444

Default Re: What is the minimum score required to get a place in top universities?

minimum score required to get a place in top universities

you have 45% in 12th for admission in any reconised university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?