10th October 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in PMET for a candidate of Madhya Pradesh?

Sir,
I have done my schooling from M.P. Board and I am a resident of Madhya Pradesh. Am I eligible to give PMET?

16th October 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in PMET for a candidate of Madhya Pradesh?

PMET stands for Punjab Medical Entrance Test. It is an entrance examination which is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for providing admissions to eligible candidates in different graduate level courses in Medical and Dental Education. Eligibility criteria required to appear in PMET examination is mentioned below :-

--> You must have passed Higher Secondary examination or 12th standard with an aggregate of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in PMET examination.

--> You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
16th October 2015, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in PMET for a candidate of Madhya Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my schooling from M.P. Board and I am a resident of Madhya Pradesh. Am I eligible to give PMET?
Yes, you are eligible for PMET exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for PMET exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?