22nd December 2020, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue BE in any evening college for a 33 years old MNC employee? Procedure to join?

Dear Sir, I have completed my course in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I am working in an MNC company but I have interest to do BE. Someone says I can join evening college but I don't know the procedure how to join to the evening college? Could you please tell me the procedure? I am a 33 years old candidate. I am eligible to join evening college?

24th December 2020, 04:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BE in any evening college for a 33 years old MNC employee? Procedure to join?

Eligibility to pursue BE in any evening college for a 33 years old MNC employee can be seen below.

You can pursue BE/ BTech as part time student or through distance learning mode.

First of all you have to find out a college which offer part time / distance learning BE/BTech.

If you have completed 12th with Science or equivalent than you eligible to join the course.

To join course you just have to submit an application for admission in Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?