17th November 2016, 03:56 PM
Ashis.Eng

How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, I am a Diploma holder and I passed out my Diploma in Computer Science. I have 3.6 Years of experience and I am currently working in Tata Elxsi. I need to join Evening Engineering college. What is the procedure for admission? Please tell me about the fee structure as well.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  3. What are the requirements to join the Evening College for pursuing BE in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  5. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  7. What is the procedure to join evening engineering course?
  8. What is the procedure to join B.Tech civil engineering?
  9. How to join evening engineering college in Bangalore?
  10. Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission?
  11. Eligibility and other requirements to attend Evening BE Colleges?
  12. How to get a government job in Bangalore after completing B.E mechanical
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  15. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
  16. How to join B.E in Evening college after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  18. Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?
30th December 2016, 03:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure for admission?

Procedure to join Evening Engineering College:-

If you have done your diploma then you can try for lateral entry in Engineering.

The best Evening Engineering College in Delhi

NCR region is Manav Rachna International University.

They have two shifts: 9.00 am - 2.00 pm and 12 noon - 6pm.

For your reference they details are mentioned below:-

www.mriu.ac.in

Tel: 9614433804/ 7407557576.
23rd January 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure for admission?

Sir i am a diploma complete i have 1.6 years of experience and i am looking for evening colleges in Bangalore can you help me.
2nd May 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a Diploma holder and I passed out my Diploma in Electrical and electronic . I have 2 Years of experience and I am currently working in value electronic and c. I need to join Evening Engineering college. What is the procedure for admission? Please tell me about the fee structure as well.

my email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?