20th May 2011, 04:49 AM
chethankumar.B.V

How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in mechanical on . Now i am working in an one MNC company but i have interest to do Engineering, some one says i can join evening college but i dont know the procedure how to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure and CET syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  2. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  3. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  4. Eligibility and other requirements to attend Evening BE Colleges? -- [New]
  5. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  7. How to join evening engineering college in Bangalore?
  8. How to get a government job in Bangalore after completing B.E mechanical
  9. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  10. How to join B.E in Evening college after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Which College is a better choice for me to do MCA course from an Evening college which provide Campus Placements?
  12. How to join MCA evening college in Coimbatore? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure to join B.Tech civil engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in DU for B.Com(H) course after scoring 94.5% in commerce stream
  15. How to join in B.E evening college after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. List of evening colleges offering B.Tech to Diploma Electrical Engineer in Delhi?
  17. What is the date for CET exam for evening college student?
  18. Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?
20th May 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?

Hi sir, "m an diploma holder. I passed out my diploma in computer science in 2009. i compleeted my diploma after PUC(arts). I have 2 Years of experience. currently am working in Wipro. I need to join Evening Engineering . Kindly let me know the proceedures for eve engg. how much duration it is. is it 3 yrs or 4 yrs...? what is fee structure..? When i need to take CET..? I hope u ll do needfull. Thanks in advance....
7th June 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?

i want
evening colleges have in chennai colleges name list
8th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join the evening engineering colleges? What is the procedure to joing evening engineering colleges?
9th June 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for evening engineering college in Bangalore .I have completed my diploma in Mechanical engineering, kindly help
9th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Which month issued the part time engineering college applications in bangalore?
And when will be the "CET" exam coming?
18th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in mechanical on . Now i am working in an one MNC company but i have interest to do Engineering, some one says i can join evening college but i dont know the procedure how to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure and CET syllabus.
23rd June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in electronics & communication on . Now i am working in an one MNC company but i have interest to do Engineering, some one says i can join evening college but i don't know the procedure how to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure and CET syllabus.
24th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I COMPLEATED 2PUC (PCMB) IN 2003...AM WORKING IN A COMPANY...MY QUESTION IS AM I ELIGIBLE TO JOIN EVEN ENGINEERING COLLEGE? WHAT WL B D PROCEDURE?
26th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i completed my diploma in e and e , now i have to join work bcoz of my family problems there is any other way continue my study with my work. pls sujjest me. i has desire to complete my B.E or B.Tech
29th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, this year (2010-2011) i complited the diploma course in e&c branch.
please...tell me how to admit in evening engineering college.....
5th July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my name is mahesh h.s i complete my diploma in electronis i would like to join evening engineering college,please help me my mobile number is 9141443250
19th July 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir , I have completed my Pre University , i would like to persue engineering in evening . Could you please let me know the procedure . And contact details
20th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Vinodkumar - 2 passed and learned Multimedia. Kindly give a better information for studying B.Sc. (VisCom) in coimbatore evening colleges and my aim is through this study want to get good job here / abroad . Also learned multimedia and working in own small center in this field. Age- 29. Please help me to achieve more. I am very very interested & having creative knowledge in this. So, have to study B.sc-viscom or B.sc - Viscom & Digital media in CBE district please.
22nd July 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , i have completeg Diploma in mechanical engineering . i would like to join evening college plz tell me Elgible to join to B.E and its Procedure
this is my E-mail ID [email protected]
4th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in E&C. Now i am working in an one MNC company but i have interest to do Engineering, some one says i can join evening college but i dont know the procedure how to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure and CET syllabus.
8th September 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

sir how to join Engineering in chennnai . Sir i am working in an mnc company in chennai . i like to study in evening college.
ples tell the proceducre. advance thanks sit or madam
3rd October 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, "m an diploma holder. I passed out my diploma in E & C in 2003. i compleeted my diploma after PUC(Science). I have 7 Years of experience. I need to join Evening Engineering . Kindly let me know the proceedures for eve engg. what is fee structure..? When i need to take CET..? I hope u ll do needfull. Thanks in advance....
7th November 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am completed my diploma in textile technology,and i am completed my B.sc in costume design and fashion technology in distance education.If any change to join MBA in regular or evening collages in coimbatore.
21st November 2011, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am completed in diploma in robotics engineering. pls i will join to the procedure of a evening engg college in coimbatore
i am email- [email protected] & ph.no- 9762742950
22nd November 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in electronics & communication on . i wanted to do Engineering, i wanted know the procedure to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure and CET syllabus.
30th January 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I have completed my diploma in civil engineering in the year 1988 and presently working in a reputed company i would like pursue my engineering career. could you tell me which evening college i can join,fee structure and the procedure.
13th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?
21st March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed my school before 3 years.now i am working in a private company .but i have interest to join. diploma in mechanical engineering .i will be thankful. you could let me know the procedures to join in the evening class for DME.
TY
M.SATHYA NAGENDRAN
my mail id: [email protected]
28th March 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to join BE in evening college so i want to know what all the eligibility
5th April 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I finished diploma in mechanical engineering and also got an job, so i want to study B.E in evenging college, so that there any evening college in chennai? what was the CET syllabus?
10th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in computer science and engineering,i've to do evening engineering,could you help me,how to join evenign engineering colleges?what are the procedures to get admission?pls help me
17th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the proceedure of joining the eveniing college admission.
10th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i'm complete the diploma in ECE in 2011.now i'm working on MNC company.but i have interest to study in B.E in evening college in chennai.i don't no any details.my friend completed in B.COM pass in2012.he study to MBA in evening college in chennai.so two members joning the same college.it is passible la.so please tell the details pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3rd July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

10th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in Civil in 2000. now i am interest to do Engineering, some one says i can join evening college but i dont know the procedure how to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure.
26th July 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I HAVE COMPLETED MY BE DEGREE 92011 PASSED OUT)AND AM INTERESTED TO DO ME IN EVENING COLLEGE, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE PROCEDURE FOR JOINING EVENING COLLEGE
12th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir i am studied bachelorscience but im working in engineering field so my study not supporting to my work so i want study engineering in evening classes please tell me where can study.

18th January 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

15th February 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i have completed diploma in bio-technology in odisha i want to do b-tech in bio-technology in evening colleges can u tell me what is the procedure for this otherwise call me on this number-9972401068
27th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I was completed Mechanical diploma in the year 2011 and now i am working as a junior engg at HESCOM Nargund , i must join to Evening Engineering College, sir please could you tell about Evening Engineering College and CET .how many of applicent are apply to Evening College CET ? On average what about the ranking to gain the seat at Evening Engineering College benglore or mysore .AND if their any difference of us and regular collage CET applicents ? weather if i write a CET from Nargund (Dist;Gadag)only , after my collage seat where it conform than i shall get a transfer of my job ot there . i request yours sir please i was allready get a lot of confuse ,hence GUIDE ME for my GOOD FEATURE sir and i am wating for your answer
your accepter;-Ravi 9916389338
20th September 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, "m an diploma holder. I passed out my diploma in E&C in 2012. I have 2 Years of experience. currently am working in DRDO AS CONTRACT EMPLOYE. I need to join Evening Engineering . Kindly let me know the proceedures for eve engg. how much duration it is. is it 3 yrs or 4 yrs...? what is fee structure..? When i need to take CET..? I hope u ll do needfull. Thanks in advance....

Mail id- [email protected]
23rd December 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I was completed Electrical and electronics engineering in diploma in the year 2000 and now i am working as a electrical engineer, i must join to Evening Engineering College in chennai,But must need bachelor degree.i request yours sir please i was allready get a lot of confuse ,hence GUIDE ME for my GOOD FEATURE sir and i am waiting for your answer.

Mail Id :[email protected]
5th February 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir how to join in evening engineering college and how many colleges have this facility in chennai for cse
23rd February 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I need the details of about evning machanical engineering joining.& its procedures .pls send me about its.

thank you
15th May 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

hiiii sir i have completed diploma in civil in the present year nd i want to b e in evening colleg but i dont have any job exprience can i do b e with out job exprience
25th May 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I hve done my Bca in corresponding. But I want to do engineering in evening college of,can u help me d procedure
31st May 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,Iam doing my 2nd sem BE in ECE.I had written an exam in postal department and now Iam selected for the post.Now Iam interested to continue my studies by going to evening college.So I kindly request you to let me know the procedure to join evening college and about the fee structure..
27th November 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(2008), I want to join BE for evening college, I have 7 years of working experience,
Please suggest me the procedure and fee structure to join Evening college.
25th July 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed diploma in civil engneering (2013)i want join BE civil engneering for evening college i have two year experience plese suggest the fee sturture to join evening college
12th February 2019, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed GTTC in precision manufacturing currently I have working in MNC company so what is procedure to join evening college please suggest.
25th June 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer science and now I wanted to join for evening engineering colleges.so can u help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?