11th October 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in mechanical on . Now i am working in an one MNC company but i have interest to do Engineering, some one says i can join evening college but i dont know the procedure how to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure and CET syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  3. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  4. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do evening B.E mechanical enginnering in Bangalore?
  6. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  9. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  11. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  12. Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College? -- [New]
  14. How to find the Evening colleges for BE for diploma holders?
  15. How to get a government job in Bangalore after completing B.E mechanical
  16. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?
  18. Procedure to join IMA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
12th October 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?

sir,
I completed deploma in mech 2012 .. i want to join eve college so plz.. guide me...
4th September 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?

Dear sir i had complete my course in diploma in cs . Now i am working in an one some company but i have interest to do Engineering, some one says i can join evening college but i dont know the procedure how to join to the evening college. Could you please tell me the procedure and CET syllabus.
3rd April 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

My age is 29 ihave completed diploma in c.se. can ido evenning engineering collegepls reply
13th June 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in mechanical engg.,now i want to join in evening engg. college for b.tech/be as i am in job. kindly inform me colleges
13th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in mechanical engg.,now i want to join in evening engg. college for b.tech/be as i am in job. kindly inform me colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?