1st June 2019, 07:18 PM
Libitha

Eligibility to pursue B.Sc Anesthesia Technology after PUC from Commerce stream?

I have completed my PUC from Commerce stream, but now I'm interested in doing B.Sc Anesthesia Technology. So, will I be able to pursue B.Sc Anesthesia Technology after completing Diploma in Anesthesia?

29th November 2022, 08:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue B.Sc Anesthesia Technology after PUC from Commerce stream?

Eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc in Anesthesia Technology course:

The minimum educational qualification required to study this B.Sc in Anesthesia Technology course is given below,

Name of the course - B.Sc in Anesthesia Technology

@ Candidates must have studied 12th class in Science Stream with Biology as Main subject.

@ I.e., 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

@ As you have done PUC with Commerce stream, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you may not be eligible.

@ Candidates who have done Diploma in Anesthesia course can enter into lateral course of B.Sc in Anesthesia Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?