4th March 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Institutes available in Pune for it?

I am in 12th with Commerce stream but willing to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course. Am I eligible to study this course? Institutes available in Pune for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Hi Everyone
  2. Scope of doing masters in anesthesia technology after completing B.Sc in Anesthesia technology?
  3. Am I eligible to study Anesthesia or Physiotherapist after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  5. Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?
  6. How to study Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka?
  7. Best institutions in North India for Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Job prospectus and salary scale?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Anesthesia being a MPT postgraduate?
  9. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  10. Where to apply in Jaipur to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technician course? Fees and opportunities available after the course?
  11. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  12. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  13. Best colleges in Kerala offering paramedical course? How can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  15. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Anesthesia in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. What are all the Post Graduate options after MBBS completion?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Technology for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  18. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Chennai?
6th April 2018, 07:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Institutes available in Pune for it?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Science stream with a subject combination of PCB scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it from a recognized Board are very much eligible to opt for the Diploma in Anesthesia Technology.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Anesthesia Technology in Pune:-

College of Ayurved
Dhanakwadi Educational Campus, Pune-Satara Road
Pune, Maharashtra
(020) 24373954, 40555600

Savitribai Phule Pune University
Ganeshkhind Pune, Maharashtra
(020) 25693868, 25698007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?