16th March 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study astronomy after B.Sc mathematic ?

Currently I am studying B.Sc Mathematic.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  2. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  3. Qualification required to study BSc(Astronomy) course for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  4. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  5. What major should I take in BSc to do Astronomy? Is it possible to do Astronomy after BSc from IGNOU?
  6. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  7. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  8. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?
  9. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  10. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  11. Astronomy or Astrophysics, which is better to pursue in PhD?
  12. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become a space engineer for ISRO or NASA?
  14. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for M.Sc Astronomy?
  16. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  17. How can I study Astronomy in NASA being a 10th student?
  18. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
18th March 2018, 11:39 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study astronomy after B.Sc mathematic ?

Yes, you are eligible for the Astronomy even after B.Sc Mathematics.

In order to apply for the course, you must have completed your 12th board examination with BSc in physics for mathematics and its not matter that from where you have done your graduation that is your BSc course.
19th March 2018, 12:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in astronomy after B.Sc Mathematics.

=> In order to study Astronomy, candidate must have passed 12th class with with B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics from a recognized Board/University.
29th November 2022, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which exam we should have to give for pursuing msc in astronomy after bsc math hons??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?