31st October 2016, 09:23 AM
krishbalaji

Best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technology? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which higher studies to do after completion of B.Sc operation theatre technology?
  2. How to study Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Operation theater technology with scholarship?
  4. Ideas about higher studies for M.Sc in OT?
  5. Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses?
  6. B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology holder is eligible for PG Diploma in Anesthesiology?
  7. Scope of doing masters in anesthesia technology after completing B.Sc in Anesthesia technology?
  8. Can I pursue B.Sc in Anaesthesia after Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician course?
  9. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  10. Does NTR University, Andhra Pradesh offer Ph.D in Anesthesia?
  11. Syllabus of Anaesthesiology and Operation Theatre Technology & Intensive Care Unit for M.Sc Degree?
  12. List of best paramedical course to take which would cost less?
  13. Higher studies courses available after B.Sc Anesthesia technology?
  14. Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?
  15. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  16. How to join operation theatre diploma after doing PUC Arts
  17. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Anyone can join Anesthesia after completing EAMCET or is there any other way? Which are the available colleges?
2nd November 2016, 04:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology?

After the completion of your B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia Technology, you can opt for many of the courses as your higher studies.
Below I have mentioned some of the courses which you can opt after the completion of the above mentioned course, have a look over it.

M Sc. in Pain Management
M Sc. in Anesthesiology
M.D in Anesthesia
MS in Anesthesiology
M Phil Surgical Sciences and Anaesthesia
M Phil Anesthetics and Intensive Care
Ph D Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
Ph D Surgical Sciences and Anaesthesia
PG Diploma in Conscious Sedation for Dentistry
PG Diploma in Physician Assistant (Anaesthesia)
PG Diploma in Anesthesiology
PG Diploma in Pain Management
PG Certificate in Non-Invasive Aesthetic Techniques
PG Certificate in Pain Management
3rd November 2016, 01:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to pursue after completing B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some the courses you could opt for after completion of the above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it;

> M.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology.

> M.Sc in Pain management.

> PG Diploma in Anesthesiology.

> PhD in surgical sciences and anesthesia.

> PG Certificate in Pain Management, etc.
30th April 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can we do MBBS after completing b.sc operation theater and anesthesia technology
1st March 2018, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

What would be the scope to get govt jobs after completing B Sc in operation theatre technology & salary?
11th April 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for joining Msc anaesthesia after completion of back ott
20th September 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Where is the College in master for operation theatre and anaesthesia technology course in Gujarat
9th January 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology This qualification is eligible for do MD or MS Anaesthesiology
27th February 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

High studies option after completing operation theatre and anesthesia technology
9th December 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges offer phd in anaesthesia and surgical sciences?
15th December 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

After completing bsc operation theatre technology did I can take PhD in public health and community medicine in Central university
4th April 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I study MD anaesthesia after completing B.SC operation thertre and anaesthesia technology
23rd June 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to do masters in Anaesthesia after Bsc OTT And where in india i can do
8th September 2021, 12:36 AM
Minal F

Candidates must have a graduation degree in relevant field if you want to join PG level program in Anesthesiology.

Here is some Courses after B.Sc in Operation theatre and Anesthesia Technology:-

PG Diploma in Pain Management
M.Sc in Anesthesiology
M.D in Anesthesia
PG Diploma in Anesthesiology
M.Phil Surgical Sciences and Anesthesia
4th October 2021, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i became a cardiac anesthetist after studing bsc ot and at... can you plzz reply
17th February 2022, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc Anaesthesia technology what course do I choose aft bsc Anaesthesia technology?
7th February 2023, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any courses apart from clinical side after pursueing Bachelor degree in OTAT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?