5th September 2020, 01:16 PM
poonan singh

Eligibility to pursue a PhD(Library Science) for a candidate with 53% in Master of Library and Information Science?

Hi friends, I have scored 53% marks in my Master of Library and Information Science. I want to join PhD in Library Science. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to join this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th September 2020, 11:22 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue a PhD(Library Science) for a candidate with 53% in Master of Library and Information Science?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue PhD in library science provided you are a reserved category candidates.

Eligibility for PhD in library science-
* Must have a master's degree in philosophy or in relevant stream with minimum 55% for general and 50% for SC/ ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?