28th July 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for M.Phil in Library and Information Science at Global Open University?

Hello sir, I have completed Master of Library and Information Science with 56% marks. How can I apply for M.Phil in Library and Information Science at Global Open University?

30th July 2016, 01:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Phil in Library and Information Science at Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Master of Library and Information Science with 56% marks. How can I apply for M.Phil in Library and Information Science at Global Open University?

Sorry, the M.Phil courses are not available in Global Open University, Nagaland. The university offers only Graduation, Post Graduation Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses. The list of courses is given in the website of the university Click Here

The M.Phil in Library and Information Science can be studied from the following institutions;
Dr. C.V. Raman University - Website Link
Dravidian University - Website Link
Kuvempu University - Website Link
Osmania University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?