27th August 2018, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MSc(Geography) Honours admission for BSc General graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc General. I had Geography in my BSc, so I want to study Geography Honours in my MSc. I would like to know that am I eligible to secure MSc admission with Geography Honours?

29th August 2018, 08:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Geography) Honours admission for BSc General graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc in Geography Honors course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue M.Sc in Geography course is given below,

Name of the course - M.Sc in Geography (Honors)

<> Candidates must have completed BA with Geography Special subject or else B.Sc with Geography as a special subject in order to be eligible.

<> Or, candidates should have done B.Sc with Geography in Graduation to be eligible.

<> As you have completed B.Sc with Geography as one of the subjects, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this Master's course. Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course and you need to score merit marks in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?