2nd June 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc in Chemistry Honours course. I want to do BEd course. So, I would like to know about my eligibility for doing BEd course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

3rd June 2018, 08:35 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Eligibility criteria followed to pursue B.Ed course are mentioned below:-
Aspirants should have a degree of graduation from a recognized university in any stream.
Aspirant must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation degree. Aspirants who are under reservation category get relaxation of 5% marks.
Any minimum age limit to pursue B.Ed is not declared yet.

You can get admission after clearing entrance exam conducted by university before admission process. Only qualified students are eligible to get admission.
3rd June 2018, 11:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for BSc(Chemistry) student?

B.Ed Eligibility:

Candidate must have done graduation in any of the streams such as arts, science or commerce from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.

Candidate needs to appear in an entrance test that is conducted by the University where you want to seek admission.

The exams are generally held in the month of June and consists of objective type questions about English, general knowledge, aptitude basic arithmetic teaching potential and one local language in some states and the results of these exams are generally out by August. Candidates go through practical training courses, apart from theory classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?