26th July 2018, 12:25 PM
yazhimahi

Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate?

Dear friends, I have completed my BE with CSE branch. I want to do BEd in Computer Science through distance education. So, am I eligible to do BEd in this condition? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study distance BSc(Chemistry) for a candidate with 55.6% in 12th Science?
  2. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  3. Eligibility to study regular LLB for distance BCom(H) graduate?
  4. Eligibility to study distance Master of Social Work in Kerala University for BA(Social Science) student? -- [New]
  5. Which subject should I choose to study BEd to become a Social Science Teacher being an English postgraduate through distance mode and Psychology and Economics graduate?
  6. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  7. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) for Political Science graduate?
  9. List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?
  10. Top government colleges for MCA in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science?
  13. Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?
  14. How to study LLB through distance education after finishing B.E?
  15. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  17. Eligibility to study MCA for BBA(H) graduate?
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?
28th July 2018, 10:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate?

If you have completed graduation then you are eligible to pursue B.Ed.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed graduation from any of the stream from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance exam to get admission.
Upper age limit not required.

You can pursue from any of the mode. It should be either distance mode or regular mode.
29th July 2018, 09:24 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate?

The eligibility criteria for regular or correspondence Bachelor of Education remains same. It is mentioned as below:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% marks.

You can apply for distance B.Ed course if you have required percentage of marks in Bachelor of Engineering course.
23rd May 2022, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose for bed computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?