24th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Details and procedure to apply for an Education Loan for MEd course?

I am the student of BEd. I want to study MEd after completing my BEd. But I don’t have enough money to study Master's Degree. I want to know about the education loan for MEd course. Please tell me about the loan facility and process to apply?

Related Questions:
30th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and procedure to apply for an Education Loan for MEd course?

To apply for an education loan for pursuing M.Ed course, you should have secured admission to M.Ed course in a Government recognised university. You should have secured admission to M.Ed course through entrance examination or merit based selection process. You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
30th June 2018, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and procedure to apply for an Education Loan for MEd course?

To apply for an education loan for pursuing M.Ed course, you should have secured admission to M.Ed course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process.

Procedure to apply :-
You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?