19th April 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TNTET for BSc & BEd(Maths) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc and BEd with Mathematics. I want to appear in TNTET. So, I just wanted to know about my eligibility to apply in this eligibility test. Kindly let me know immediately.

30th April 2018, 09:44 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TNTET for BSc & BEd(Maths) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TNTET for B.Sc and B.Ed (Mathematics) candidates:

Yes, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are certainly eligible to apply for this TNTET Examination. The basic educational qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu TET Examination is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Litt) in any of the following streams. They are, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English, Zoology, History, Botany, Geography, Chemistry,..etc., in 10+2+3 pattern.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to complete Bachelor's Degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with both B.Sc and B.Ed with Mathematics streams, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?