24th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Biological Sciences) for a candidate who didn't study Mathematics in 12th CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from CBSE Board without studying Mathematics. I want to study BSc in Biological Sciences in Presidency College. Am I eligible to study BSc with this specialization?

27th August 2018, 10:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biological Sciences) for a candidate who didn't study Mathematics in 12th CBSE?

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Biological Science course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

So, it is not mandatory to have mathematics as main paper in 12th.

The admission procedure varies with colleges and university. So, you can visit the official website for detail information.
31st August 2018, 11:31 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biological Sciences) for a candidate who didn't study Mathematics in 12th CBSE?

You are eligible to apply for a course B.Sc (Biological Science). Mathematics is not mandatory in (10+2) to pursue a course B.Sc (Biological Science).

Eligibility for B.Sc (Biological Sciences)
You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with Biology and English as a main subjects from a recognized board.

Admission will be available based on final merit of applicants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?