7th May 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for 12th PCB candidate?

Respected Sir, I am waiting for my 12th Board exam result. I have studied 12th with PCB stream. After completing my 12th, I want to study BSc in Biotechnology course. So, I am eligible or not for studying this BSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  2. What I should do to study Neuroscience being a 12th PCB candidate?
  3. Eligibility to study BPT in any Government college of Mumbai for a candidate with 137 marks in PCB of 12th? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
  5. Government jobs available for 12th Science(PCB) candidate having 80% marks?
  6. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  7. Courses available to study for PCB candidate with 65% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for a candidate with 70% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Punjab?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?
  10. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  12. Is it beneficial to study BF.Sc for 12th PCB female candidate? Career opportunities of BF.Sc course?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?
  15. Topics available to study in B.Sc(Sericulture) course? Eligibility to get admission for PCB student?
  16. Eligibility to get scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate with 75% in 12th?
  17. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  18. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?
29th June 2018, 07:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for 12th PCB candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology course after 12th PCB course:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology course after successful completion of 12th Class course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this B.Sc in Biotechnology course,

<> Candidates should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

<> As you are done with 12th Class in PCB streams, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this B.Sc in Biotechnology course.

<> Besides this, there are colleges that conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course. They are,
* AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Test
* Delhi University Entrance Test
* Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination
* JNU combined biotechnology entrance examination..etc.,
30th December 2020, 03:55 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for 12th PCB candidate?

Candidates should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

As you are done with 12th Class in PCB streams, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this B.Sc in Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?