17th September 2015, 11:29 PM
navuu kaur

How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?

Respected Sir,
I want to study B.Sc in Food and Nutrition. I am studying in 12th standard with 12th PCB. Can you tell me how I can get admission in this course? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
23rd September 2015, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?

Admission in most of the top colleges will be based on the entrance exam performance. You have got the right qualification which is physics, chemistry and biology. Therefore, just apply for various entrance exams which are mainly conducted by the university concerned.

Once you have a good rank in entrance exam then you will surely get admission in a good college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? 51 15th November 2022 11:10 AM
Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching? 20 10th March 2018 05:47 PM
Best weekend coaching in Chennai for IAS coaching? Details about excel career India coaching institute? 8 7th February 2018 01:46 PM
Coaching centers for SBI and Allahabad bank PO exams in Hyderabad? Which is the best coaching among Race, Deccan Career Point and National School of banking? Is there any better coaching center for it? 25 20th July 2016 09:48 PM
Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees 29 26th July 2014 05:16 PM