24th September 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course)?

I have completed my degree course in B.Sc Mathematics. Whether I am eligible to apply for Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course) or not? What are it's formalities? Which universities or colleges would be best for it? What is the duration of HDC course? Is it equivalent to Post Graduation?

13th October 2020, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom with Co-Operation. I want to do HDC course. So, I would like to know about the requirements to do HDC course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
13th October 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom with Co-Operation. I want to do HDC course. So, I would like to know about the requirements to do HDC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?