8th May 2019, 03:08 PM
Keerthy thambi

Eligibility to study Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course)?

I have completed B.Com Finance and Taxation from MG University. Am I eligible to study Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course)? If yes, then from where can I study? Application procedure?

16th January 2021, 03:36 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course)?

Diploma in corporate management is a one year diploma or a certification course in cooperative management
the eligibility criteria is a candidate must secure at least 45% marks in a graduate program to be
Yes according to the criteria you are eligible
27th February 2021, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Higher Diploma in Co-operation and Business Management courses (HDC course)?

I have not eligible in degree l have studying in hdc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?