18th August 2018, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLB for an OBC candidate with 44.95% in BCom?

Hi friends, I have completed my BCom but unfortunately I have secured 44.95% in it. I belongs to an OBC category and I want to do LLB now. So, with this percentage of marks, I am eligible or not to study LLB course?

19th August 2018, 06:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB for an OBC candidate with 44.95% in BCom?

Eligibility to study LLB for an OBC candidate with 44.95% in B.Com are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, percentage of marks varies from college to college so as per my knowledge, in order to get admission in good college the minimum percentage required in graduation is 50% for general/OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.

=> So sorry to say you are not eligible to get admission in good college after OBC candidate with 44.95% in B.Com so you should apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
19th August 2018, 09:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB for an OBC candidate with 44.95% in BCom?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and as the name suggests it is a bachelor's degree course after completing which you will head towards becoming a lawyer.

Basically, LLB courses are of two types on the basis of educational qualification of applicant and duration of course which are as discussed below:

Type I - LLB course of three years, for students who opts for the same course after completing graduation degree courses from a recognized university.

Type II - LLB course of five years, who opts for the same course after completing higher secondary school degree course from a recognized board.

To get enrolled in the same course in the best law universities NLU ( National Law University ) you are required to qualify CLAT and for appearing in the same your aggregate being a OBC or General Category must be at least 45% aggregate.

Yes, you are eligible to study LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?