18th April 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom for a candidate with 40% in BCom General?

Hi friends, I have completed my BCom General with 40% marks. I want to apply for MCom course. So, with this percentage I can still be eligible to apply for MCom course? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

25th April 2018, 09:30 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom for a candidate with 40% in BCom General?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Com course after completion of your B.Com course with 40% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. Candidates who have passed B.Com course or any other relevant course from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue M.Com course. Admissions in M.Com course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
25th April 2018, 05:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for M.Com after B.Com with 40% but not in top universities because to get admission in most reputed universities you need to score minimum 45 - 50%.

M.Com (Master of Commerce) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. This course deals with the accounting, economic theory, micro & macroeconomics, money, banking systems and etc.,
The basic eligibility required to study M.Com is a graduation/ bachelors level degree in commerce with minimum 45 - 50% from any recognised university.

So, you can try admission in small universities. It will be better if you try in small colleges.
1st April 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have graduation in bcom in 2 years . Am I elligible for mcom
20th June 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am from Ranchi, may I eligible for admission in MCom, I am passed BCom (General course) with 46.75 % approx= 47 %, & could you please provide me organization/ Institute name & number to get my admission easily

My contact number: 9060311787
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?