7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Computing Science) at the University of Alberta for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BS(Computing Science) from the University of Alberta. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute?

12th September 2019, 12:46 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Computing Science) at the University of Alberta for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BS(Computing Science) from the University of Alberta. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute?
1) University of Alberta university require pass in 12th standard in Computer science as a main subject for getting admission BS in (Computing Science).

2) Applicants must qualify in the TOEFL/IELTS/PTE

For more details please visit the Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?