6th October 2018, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate with 49% in Post Graduation?

Sir, I have scored 49% marks in my Post Graduation from Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University. Now, I want to do PhD program. But I don't know that with this percentage of marks, I am eligible to do PhD or not. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

31st July 2021, 03:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate with 49% in Post Graduation?

Having managed just 49% marks in your post graduation degree course, you are not eligible to enroll for PhD as the minimum marks required in aggregate in post graduation degree for PhD enrollment is 55% (or even 60% or higher in case of some university) with relaxation of 5% allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, to get yourself enrolled for PhD program, you must improve your marks in Post graduation degree through improvement examination or by repeating your post graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?