26th March 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for a candidate with 42.7% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation?

Hello Sir,
I have scored only 42.7% in my Graduation and 47.4% in my Post Graduation. I have studied Commerce in both Graduation and Post Graduation. I am not sure that I can be eligible or not for appearing UGC-NET. Can I give UGC-NET for Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 51% in Graduation and 70% in PG?
  2. How much percentage is required in Graduation and Post Graduation for UGC NET exam?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  4. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D after post graduation with 69% from Open university?
  6. Eligibility for UGC JRF after completing post graduation in Economics?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  8. Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?
  9. UGC exams eligibility based on Age Limit and Minimum Percentage Marks in Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  11. Am I eligible for CSIR JRF Exam being a final year student of B.Tech in EEE?
  12. Having 48% in B.Com can I apply for CTET 2016?
  13. Is it possible to get job in Axis Bank after MBA?
  14. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  16. Whether Post graduation OBC student will get 5% relaxation if secured 50% to appear in UGC-NET?
  17. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  18. What should I do if I don't have minimum 50% in Graduation?
28th March 2016, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for a candidate with 42.7% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have scored only 42.7% in my Graduation and 47.4% in my Post Graduation. I have studied Commerce in both Graduation and Post Graduation. I am not sure that I can be eligible or not for appearing UGC-NET. Can I give UGC-NET for Commerce?
As per your post graduation marks, you are not eligible for UGC NET exam in Commerce.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. A final year student is also eligible for NET exam.

There are no age criteria for NET exam, but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
28th March 2016, 02:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for a candidate with 42.7% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for UGC-NET examination as you have been unable to score a minimum of 55% marks your PG course, which is the minimum eligibility requirement in order to appear for the above mentioned examinaiton.
28th March 2016, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for UGC NET because you don't have 55% marks in your post graduation degree course. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category.

Hence, you can't apply for it because you don't fulfill the percentage criteria for UGC NET.
6th July 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apeare in UGC-NET( commerce) for a candidate with 45% in graduation
16th February 2018, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have scored 54.44% in my graduation and 61.1% in my post graduation and both of degree are I have completed in Assamese major.I have cleared UGC NET,JRF and now I am pursuing my PhD degree at Dibrugarh University. Am I eligible to apply for the post of lecturer in college ?
27th May 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have scored 45% in graduation and 51% in post graduation. I have studied English both in graduation and post graduation. I am SC. Can I give UGC -Net for English??
8th July 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 43% in graduation (B. Sc.) and 52% in P. G(education) Net qualified. Can I apply for assistant professor post.
14th November 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 42.58% in graduation in English and 62% in Master s degree . Can I appear for ugc net / set exam?
10th January 2022, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

SC candidate with 49% in post graduation can apply for UGC NET
26th February 2022, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I had my post graduation in psychology with 49.87%.
I'm OBC. Am I eligible for UGC NET ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?