10th October 2010, 05:02 PM
shivraj singh rawat

Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

dear sir
i am b.tech final year student in electronics and communication
sir i m confused to select my field.sir i have two fields of interest one is embedded system and another is telecom sector
please sir suggest me that which field is better for e&c freshers.also tell me the comparison of both the field and which field provides better salary
please reply me soon i will be very thank full to you

10th October 2010, 08:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

dear friend

After completing B.tech ECE, both these field are good. So, its better if you can choose according to your personal choice and interest.

But, if you confuse to select which one. So, according to me Embedded Systems is best course in now a days to make your future bright.

and this course will enhance the mutual understanding among different subject experts through active interaction and exchange of ideas.

And after completing B.tech ECE, you are eligible for this course.

Embedded system is a special-purpose system which performs a specific task with its own hardware. So, please opt this course, it is better for you and you will get good salary pacakage in good multinational companies.
10th October 2010, 10:08 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

embedded system and telecommunication both choice are very good. both have very good scope and job opportunity. but the field are totally different from each other.

embedded system is a very difficult subject than telecommunication. to work with embedded system you should have a good knowledge on it. the salary to work on embedded system is also very high. even you may go so far with this.

telecommunication field is also very good and comparable easier than embedded system. to work with telecommunication also so much easy.

but i will suggest you to go for that field in which you have more interest. it should not be depends upon the salary it should depend on your knowledge.
11th October 2010, 10:55 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, Embedded Systems & Telecommunications both are growing market.

some Telecom companies that offer jobs is given below
1.tata indicom.

2.reliance communication.

3.airtel.

4.aircel.

etc.

all the best....
11th October 2010, 12:53 PM
shivraj singh rawat

Default top institutes in delhi

dear sir
i m very thankful to you that you attend my problem, now i need one more favor can you please tell me the name of some best institutes which provide training in embedded system in Delhi
thank you
27th October 2010, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

as i have worked in telecom i will suggest never go for telecom. embeded field is best even u can try in I.T filed also . in telecom u will get easily job by doing courses from teleman are simtech n u will get job in o&m are rf but life is so hard u will have to do 24*7 work .
12th November 2010, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

will any one tell abaut which compony takes embeded profesionals?
13th November 2010, 03:30 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Both subjects are good and interesting so it is better to according to your interest embedded is current technology and a lot of opportunities are available in this field so you can choose this field.
On the other hand telecommunication is most growing field and lots of opportunities are available in this field so choose as your personal interest..........
7th December 2010, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hello , sir
I am an electronics&communication student in final yr . I have got selected in both the company one is related to embeed system and another one is related to telecom please suggest me which one is batter and which have higher saleay and scope .
Thanks
8th December 2010, 11:20 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

hello friend

upto my knowledge i like embeded system the most because we can totally apply our knowledge for electronics as i'm also electronics student its okay with telecommunications but embeded system is far interesting than tele communications field

so my kind advice to take forward with embeded systems where we can create new things and get recognised for our work

reputation has no limits and salary is comparatively high in this field than telecommunications field the career graph will also be good to see

anyways all the best

make the best choice by consulting the professionals in both the fields personally

~aditya~
8th December 2010, 06:42 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Embeded system design & telecommunication are 2 different & equally good course. You can pursue any of the two courses depending up on your career objective.

You should pursue a course in embeded system if you want to work for industries engaged in Embedded System development & wish to engage in application research in this rapidly developing area.

But if you are interested in telecommunication field then you should pursue a course in the same field.

In my opinion you should opt for embeded system because it has more scope. Embeded system find its application in a variety of electronic devices, consumer electronics, home appliances, office automation, business equipments, automobiles, and so on.
28th December 2010, 05:25 PM
darshansarion

hallo, i am b.tech final year student in electronics and communication ,tell me about the scope of embedded in delhi,noida and gurgaon,reply
14th January 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

which u please suggest me, in which field should have 6 months training for embedded system
19th January 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

BE.,ECE/TE,stu.. better go to MTech,after get a good jobs in all College,because today all Engineering college hold ECE branch and get a good 6th pay(what is a use of industries),No use go to Industries(In industries side no value but in Teaching side good value.....)
24th January 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

hii .. I am vinod ..Which field is best after M.Sc electronic completed...Embedded Systems or Automation Systems ..pls help me out i m confuse about this courses and filed...pls suggest me which is the best field and after completing will i get good job ,after M.Sc (electronic) in MNC company ..
26th January 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi.......... iam karthi . i have 62%. i want to study RF engg course but nobody conducting this course in chennai for my vision. do u have any idea about this course, plz tell me i would thankfull to u
5th February 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

suppose there are two person. one has chosen embedded sector and other one telecom sector. i want to ask you after 5yrs who will be good in terms of salary,respect,position&further future.
9th February 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.sc in computers.Now i am doing my M.E in computers.i am interested to do my projects in embedded system.
Can you prefer where to do my project cum learning for embedded systems in bangalore.Whether it is useful to me.
9th February 2011, 11:59 PM
narsimhaboddupalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivraj singh rawat View Post
dear sir
sir i m confused to select my field.sir i have two fields of interest one is embedded system and another is telecom sector
please sir suggest me that which field is better for e&c freshers.also tell me the comparison of both the field and which field provides better salary
embedded systems and telecommunication both are powerful subjects. out of these two which you have to choose is your choice depending upon your knowledge and capability.but practically embedded systems is the tough subject than telecom sector........
10th February 2011, 11:48 AM
Ankur agrawal

Both r powerful the thing is that in which field u r intestd
in Embedded u have knowledge about C & C++ means programing lang..
and most common ECE base concept ........
12th February 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivraj singh rawat View Post
dear sir
Both are good paying field but in embedded if you have good aptitude and skills its easier to get into good paying jobs. But in telecom starting job are mostly low salary based but you get higher package after your experience which depends telecom requires less of aptitude and more of technical knowledge.
18th February 2011, 03:04 AM
SupritShestha

well if you have done ECE then you will be both aware of Embedded system and Telecommunication....so it all depend on your interest o whether you like embedded system or telecommunication...if you are doing good in any one of the above then you have a great chance to get jobs also...so choose according to your interest in subject and which one you find interesting and challenging to you...
28th February 2011, 01:21 AM
shivraj singh rawat

hello the rf course is not for female candidate.............
26th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, im tariq ayub , recently i have completed my btech (ece) from jntu, hyderabad with distinction marks. thats why i want to know , which secter is good either private or govt. in private secter i want to go to tellecomm field but i m sufring fron arthiritis pain. thats why i m fearing about field work. is there only field work, plz tell me.
1st June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am 4th year student of ECE(B.tech.), i have heard that there are very less electronics' core companies in India, so should i go for training in Embeded system?
5th June 2011, 12:15 AM
M S H kranthikumar

Red face Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solution View Post
hello dear

see, Embedded Systems & Telecommunications both are growing market.

some Telecom companies that offer jobs is given below
1.tata indicom.

2.reliance communication.

3.airtel.

4.aircel.

etc.

all the best....
" than q sir , but as u told all these top companies will provide job but what is that job work how it will be?

can u plz give me some wat detail explanation .
27th June 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am BE Electronics, i want to know,what are the basics courses to enter into telecommunication field....which are the good institutes in pune...for that..
2nd July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i am sonu singh , i completed my b.tech (ece) now i try for job .which field is better
plz ssir
anyone reply me??????
10th July 2011, 09:53 PM
amisha rath

hey both fields are interesting as well as needs core knowledge...well personally i suggest you to continue with telecom, because in embedded system the worh is hard and complex and as india has not so much scope so salary is also less while if you know vlsi then can hire ate high pay scale but no guarantee with embedded system.
16th July 2011, 12:58 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

After completing B.tech ECE, both these field are good. So, its better if you can choose according to your personal choice and interest.

But, if you confuse to select which one. So, according to me Embedded Systems is best course in now a days to make your future bright.

and this course will enhance the mutual understanding among different subject experts through active interaction and exchange of ideas.

And after completing B.tech ECE, you are eligible for this course.

Embedded system is a special-purpose system which performs a specific task with its own hardware. So, please opt this course, it is better for you and you will get good salary pacakage in good multinational companies.

Thanks
18th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to do m.tech which is having better future among vlsi,robotics,communications. basically i'm interested to get job which is related to abroad.which courses are helpful to get the job in discovery communications,natgeo networks etc..or even in mnc's.i have 82% in my b.tech.please tell me about the best career guidance
21st July 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi all....
every one says that Embedded systems is best course to opt for but will anyone sugget me how to start my career in embedded field ....as freshers are no where welcomed in this field.........
26th July 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i'm athird year student of ECE.i want to do choose my field of interest between embedded system & networking.i'm currently doing a course on embedded system.my tutor advises me to join cisco.i'm confused pls help me........
16th August 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am Ravi kumar a b.tech fresher from ECE ,please provide me the names of some good institutes which provides courses on embedded system, any where in north or south India, please reply soon, thank you.
23rd August 2011, 07:24 PM
vinodreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
as i have worked in telecom i will suggest never go for telecom. embeded field is best even u can try in I.T filed also . in telecom u will get easily job by doing courses from teleman are simtech n u will get job in o&m are rf but life is so hard u will have to do 24*7 work .
hii,
i am b.tech graduate from ece,i am interested to start my career in telecom industry. and got well trained in this field.
Now I am searching for a job in this field can u guys help me how to move my steps in this time as BSS engineer or telecom software.
I heard in telecom v can make our career well settled in a short period is that true..
please replay me to this questions on [email protected]
waiting for ur replay..
31st August 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.........i rashmi just want to know about the telecom companies in india and what all the things are required to get a high salary in dis field?
m an fresher...
17th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....... i have done b.tech i ece branch in 2011.I just want to know which training is better embedded,plc,scada or telecom.I am very confused please help me sir.
8th December 2011, 12:57 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

Dear,

Both the fields are good.

as far as salary is concerned , in starting embedded system will fetch you few salary , but once you gain some experience , your salary will increase tremendously.

Telecom industry is also growing at a rate of 100-125% every year .so this is also a good choice.

see, selection will be yours only. No one other than you can select that for you. so , find out which sector excites you most.

Best of luck

regards.
28th December 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

would anybody tell me from where i should get training of 6 months in delhi,noida or gurgaon....plzzzzzzzzz tell me m nt aware of that....
30th January 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will any one tell abaut which compony takes embeded profesionals?
yes my dear friend, u will get ur ans by ur own just try to remember hw many electronic item u use in ur daily life and the brand u used.
24th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I m an ECE student & i m in 6th sem.
There's a big confusing problem in me that whether to go for COMMUNICation Field or EMbeddded systems ???
And also that whether to opt for training or directly prepare & crack the entrances of the well-reputed industries & get their training ?
So please help me out with my queries ?
Thank You. Please Reply by tagging my name so that I d'nt read others help & get more confused.
- Rajan Shah
17th March 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends !
I am an electronics and telecomm engg and having 2 yr embedded hardware experience . I did not got good salary , so I decided for programming career ..........either PLC programming or Embedded c programming ......which is to choose . I know c language but found complicated to programme for more functions of microcontroller . But if salary package is good I can do best of my own .
Please suggest me .....
17th March 2012, 09:54 PM
monu592

after doing b.tech in ece u can move to both fields..........
it is difficult to compare Embedded and Telecommunication on the basis of sucess or earning of money......
both field are good
but in modern age i suggest you to go to the Embedded Systems...
because it has brighter future than Telecommunication..
but if you want not to work harder than embedded then u can switch to Telecommunication...............
9th August 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hiiii frnzzz!!!
I completed b.tech ECE..I am in a confusion to choose whether telecom or embedded field..plzzz help me..how will be carrer and oppurtunities in these fields and coaching institutions related to these..
30th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

presently i'm doing 4-2 in ece..with gud aggregate..can i know how to get jobs in embedded related compaines
13th February 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am an ECE student and i am confused in choosing my field for training.i am confused in networking and embeded systems.plz tell me which one is good and plz refer some good companies in chandigarh for the respective field.
25th February 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of plc in india??
7th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.tech ece from PTU in BBSBEC college. i am very confused about choosing my field in between embedded or telecommunication...
15th March 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech in ece 2010.. i want to pursue careers in embedded systems industry. i have no experience in this field of work. suggest me the steps i need to take
16th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech EEE(2013) but i am interested to go to embedded systems because it was good in salarys and also has a chance to go to abroad.i wil try to join in an institue of embedded training and internship.So please give me a feedback about my decision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?