27th April 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Which are the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Optic and Opto electronics?

Dear Sir,

I like to study in graduate engineering with "OPTIC & OPTO ELECTRONICS".

I will be thankful if you kindly inform me in which Engineering College in Maharashtra the course "OPTIC & OPTO ELECTRONICS" is there so that can fulfill my dream?

Regards.

S.Bakshi

Related Questions:
  1. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  3. Are government engineering colleges better than private engineering colleges
  4. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  5. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  6. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  7. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  8. Which government degree college is suitable with MHT CET score of 92?
  9. Can I get admission in Karnataka state after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering from Mumbai and Maharashtra Board with 72%
  10. Name of colleges in maharashtra for direct second year admission in engineering after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  12. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  13. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  14. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Engineering college in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Eligibility and fee structure of the colleges?
  16. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  17. Which college can I choose after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  18. What exams should I answer for aeronautical engineering? Which are the government colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
12th October 2012, 02:00 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which are the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Optic and Opto electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I like to study in graduate engineering with "OPTIC & OPTO ELECTRONICS".

I will be thankful if you kindly inform me in which Engineering College in Maharashtra the course "OPTIC & OPTO ELECTRONICS" is there so that can fulfill my dream?

Regards.

S.Bakshi
Dear,

The course you want to do is termed as photonics. This course is not offered at graduate level in India. It is offered in M.tech and MS courses which you can do after B.Tech in ECE or ME.

The colleges for it are not much in Maharashtra. But they are available in other states in India. List of such colleges are:
  1. The International School of Photonics, CUSAT
  2. Indian Institute of Technology Madras
  3. Manipal Institute of Technology
  4. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
  5. Periyar EVR College (Affiliated to Bharthidasan University)
  6. Rajarshi Shahu Mahavidyalaya, Department of Photonics , Latur, Maharashtra

You can also do this from colleges outside India. They are:
  1. The Department of Physics, Australian National University
  2. Department of Physics, University of Strathclyde

Hope this will help!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?