16th June 2010, 09:21 PM
jainship

How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?

pls tell me how to fill form in Maharashtra colleges for engineering he is not from Maharashtra he has given only aiee exam, pls tell me from where we will get form for Maharashtra engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  2. How to become an Astronaut? Which courses should I apply for? Am I eligible for Maharashtra engineering admission?
  3. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  4. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  5. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  6. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  7. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission?
  9. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  10. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  11. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  12. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? I have scored 80908 rank in AIEEE
  13. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  14. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  15. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  16. Can I get into engineering colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 100 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
21st February 2012, 11:48 AM
pranav789

Default Re: How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jainship View Post
pls tell me how to fill form in Maharashtra colleges for engineering he is not from Maharashtra he has given only aiee exam, pls tell me from where we will get form for Maharashtra engineering college
Following are some colleges in Maharashtra which give admission on the basis of AIEEE score:
1. Sinhgad College Of Architecture, Pune
2. Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology, Nagpur
3. Army Institute Of Technology, Pune
4. L.S. Raheja School Of Architecture, Mumbai
3rd June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?

what is the minimum reqiurment in board toaieee
11th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

which architecture colleges in maharashtra give admission on the basis of aieee score
12th August 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranav789 View Post
Following are some colleges in Maharashtra which give admission on the basis of AIEEE score:
1. Sinhgad College Of Architecture, Pune
2. Visvesvaraya National Institute Of Technology, Nagpur
3. Army Institute Of Technology, Pune
4. L.S. Raheja School Of Architecture, Mumbai
Admissions are available in :
Alamuri Ratnamala IET Dist Thane email [email protected].
12th August 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum reqiurment in board toaieee
Admissions are available in :
Alamuri Ratnamala IET Dist Thane email

[email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?