17th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?

Iam persuing my intermediate . Iam just confused about the engineering courses after my intermediate My aim is to go abroad {either western countries or gulf}after completing my engineering course Could u please sugest me which engineering course had good scope within five to six years by the time i compete my engineering and could secure good job

22nd May 2011, 11:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?

hi
now a days computer science has more opportunity but you required for good study.
you acn took electronics and telecommunication and electrical engg.

but now most IT company are grooming mood then my suggestion is that you look for IT or COMPUTER SCIENCE
23rd May 2011, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?

You can for core department like electronics , civil ,mechanical ,electrical.because in those department you have lots of scope .

Also you can apply for computer science department but in govt sec it has less priority .in private sector it has high demand....

So you can go for core department......
23rd May 2011, 01:12 AM
sharafatalimeer

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam persuing my intermediate . Iam just confused about the engineering courses after my intermediate My aim is to go abroad {either western countries or gulf}after completing my engineering course Could u please sugest me which engineering course had good scope within five to six years by the time i compete my engineering and could secure good job
dear, join B. Tech. (civil) . u can complete in ur desire time priod. any central university join for thid course. specialy civil because it has lot of scope in upcoming yr. not only gulf countries, in india also. u can easily get good job after completing ur course, at good scale of salary.
23rd May 2011, 01:15 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

according to me you should choose the Civil branch in the engineering degree because the civil branch will be at the boom in the next 5 to 6 years as the advancement in the real estate and building infrastructure
you will be easily placed if you took the civil branch and you will be paid good salary
moreover civil is a core branch and it is supposed to be an evergreen branch so you can get the jobs in both the government sector as well as the private sector ..
23rd May 2011, 01:40 PM
jayendra gaur

hi friend now a days I.T. field is in boom and for the next 5 years it will be in vast demand son i suggest that you opt for I.T. engineering or computer science engineering.
23rd May 2011, 02:52 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
friend,
i think that you should go for computer science or IT(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) because these are the industries which are grooming nowadays.
and through these branches you can go abroad too.
23rd May 2011, 07:24 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

You have a so much options which you can select in engineering after 12th.
Today computer science has more scope in IT company. You can do electronics and telecomunication and fire brigade and much more.

Thanks
31st May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

which cource should i take to get maximum sallary in engineering field
7th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE HAVE GOOD SALERY GIVEN FOR NEXT 5 YEARS
9th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

scope of mechanical engeenering in future?
10th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

After next 5 to 6 years fields of Comp. engineering, Bio-tech will increase and it will be very good for else lifetime but
if you want to earn a good money and want to work abroad then certainly closing eyes choose petroleum or mining field from
a renowned university then you will be most successful rest of life.
14th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

how is the mechanical enginniaring for female
19th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 72% in XII ...i have few doubts
1. My dad is like u take up Mechanical ,maybe bcz there our neighbour who took up mechanical & now he wrks for HYUNDAI in R&D department ,but i don't think i will e ale to do it ,as it contains all the core physics (thermodynamics,heat transfer )

2. but i want to take ECE ....as it contains commmunications part ...& thats wat i like the most ...!
3. I also like the hardware part of computers,not the software part....so which course according to u might be gud for future scope as well as for enjoying also ...?
4.Is ICFAI tech Hyderabad good ?
30th June 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

is civil or mechanical engineering is best??plz sir,tell me i'm confused??
1st July 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Why mechanical engineering have always greater scope?
12th July 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

which course have good salary in gulf country
13th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

is computer or mechanical engineering is best??plz help me, i'm confused??
14th July 2011, 07:07 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

There are many fields after 12th. In Engineering all the courses are having lot of scope.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
14th July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Ankur bakshi from Haryana. I want to ask you that, which engineering field. has good scope in future. You can give me these imformation through my E-mail Id ie, [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 10:40 AM
aroy8091

dear friend

there are many streams in engineering like EE ECE CSE IT ME CE etc
but as you say you want to go aboard then you have get job in IT sectors

for this you have to take CSE or IT stream

best of luck
18th August 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch is best?
18th August 2011, 07:25 PM
dhruv007

dear , these days are the most confusing days of your life, because you don't know what to choose. in this era of modernisation you should choose computer science. mechanical & electrical also have good scope.
good luck!!
29th August 2011, 09:29 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
If you want to choose a branch for a abroad job then mechnical engineering is a very good option for you.There is so much scope in gulf country for a mechenical engineer.It will give you so much opprtunities for jobs.This branch is very good for upcoming 5-6 years.So you can choose this branch.Its a core branch.
If you dont have interest in mechenical branch then you have also a very good option to choose computer branch.It have so much scope in abroad.So you can also choose this branch.Its a growing branch.

Its depend on you and its depend on your interest.So choose the best one.

All the best
30th August 2011, 01:36 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

There are many fields after 12th. In Engineering all the courses are having lot of scope.

2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Thanks
2nd November 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

which engineering is the best for next 5-6 years in INDIA?
22nd December 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me that in next 4-5 year, what is the scope of automobile engineering and which is best college for automobile engineering.
23rd December 2011, 04:37 PM
gusy.nandi

Hi,

You have many options,friend. First of all, I would like to suggest you to take your interested subject.

Some engineering courses which have good scope for next 5 to 6 years are

-Electronics and communication engineering
-Computer science engineering
-Civil engineering
-Mechanical engineering

Apart from these, you have many branches to have good carrier in abroad. For suppose, Aeronautical engineering has very good scope both in India and abroad .

All the best
23rd December 2011, 05:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

In engineering mainly there are two types of stream :-
1) Software stream
2) Core stream
In my opinion they are both very in their own respect
1) Software stream :- Generally two departments are there like Computer sc. & engg. And Information Technology.
Scope in future:-
Now-a-days as recession is going on so it's better to choose core streams. But after 3-4 years it's market value will be much better.

2) Core Stream :- Generally consists of the streams like ME,Civil,EE,ECE,EEE etc.
23rd December 2011, 05:26 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

In engineering mainly there are two types of stream :-
1) Software stream
2) Core stream
In my opinion they are both very in their own respect
1) Software stream :- Generally two departments are there like Computer sc. & engg. And Information Technology.
Scope in future:-
Now-a-days as recession is going on so it's better to choose core streams. But after 3-4 years it's market value will be much better.

2) Core Stream :- Generally consists of the streams like ME,Civil,EE,ECE,EEE etc.
1st February 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.tech 1st year in civil branch. suggest me for my career in civil branch after 3-4 years & also suggest that which industry can I choose after complete my degree.
1st February 2012, 05:51 PM
pragati kashyap

Smile Re: Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?

Quote:
nowadays IT and CSE are in full demand in infosys.but ya in my view you should choose ECE as it will develop your skill in every direction and you will have knowledge and will be aware of every branch to some extend.CSE and IT already have a bulk but if want to do something creative and innovative then you should go for ECE rest is your choice but ya in reccesion period this branch hardly get effect on it
1st February 2012, 07:11 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
You can choose any Engineering course after 12th based upon your areas of interest like:-
1.Electronics and Instrumentation
2.Electronics and Electrical
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Electronics and Telecommunication
6.Computer Engineering
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
1st February 2012, 08:41 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
Hi friend,
The scope of the branch chosen basically depends upon the college from which you complete the course.What i mean to say is that if you choose a good college with good infrastructure that assures with the placements by the end of the course completion sure you will have a bright career ahead.So try to chose a good college first.
Here is the list of the most opted branches:
>>Electronics and communication
>>Computer science
>>>Information Technology
>>Electrical and Electronics
>>Civil
>>Mechanical
I do not prefer civil and mechanical for girls with regard to placements.
As your are interested to go abroad better choose Computer science or Information Technology so that you will have more chances of your dreams to come true.

Good luck
1st February 2012, 09:07 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

In Engineering there are many courses available for you. In all courses you will be shining if you work hard. Most people consider the following courses, as the course having more scope. I will give you the top 5 in the order i consider.

1. Mechanical - Evergreen course
2. ECE ( Electrical and Communication Engineering)
3. EEE ( Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
4. CSE ( Computer Science Engineering)
5. Civil Engineering
5th February 2012, 02:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
Some to top branch on engineering course are:-
1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.
5.Aeronautical engineering

GOOD LUCK!
5th February 2012, 08:05 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?

Quote:
There are a lot of branch to join but scope of following branch are bright nowadays and will be bright in 5-6 years from now.
1)Computer science engineering
2)Information technology
3)Electronics and communication
4)Electrical and electronics
25th February 2012, 04:17 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,
There are more than Forty engineering disciplines and it is not possible to say which will be better and you can earn more.
I would suggest you to choose the discipline in which you find your interest to be. Few say that if you choose there branch then you can surely shine in the future . But it is not so you can shine only if you have interest in the discipline and study them.
One example for it is if a person who do have interest in the computer science but if chooses computer science engineering then there is no use surely he /she will not perform well.
So it is correct only if you choose the field which you like . All the engineering fields have job opportunities but the number may vary. IF you develop your skill and talent in the field then you will be picked first by the company.
To widen your job option go for implant training and gain practical knowledge in the field. Rather than going for a computer course you can go for implant training with which you will be able make yourself one step ahead in the interview.
15th March 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir which one is better...ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING or ECE ??
16th April 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of automobile engineering in next 6 years? can i get a nice salary??????
16th April 2012, 09:12 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:

Basically Enginnering had Many fields like

Mechanical
I.T
EEE
ECE
Automobile
EIE
etc.....

Each Field has various amenities and Work also Scope
Mechanical & Automobile -Always Stable
EEE & ECE - Stable
I.T &CSE - Depends Sometimes It would be good ,Sometimes It won't be good But this dept is pretty suitable for your dream because Good Abroad Opportunities......
16th April 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my 12 in this year(2012).i have a confusion in taking ECE,EE or IT?? IS EE IS SUITABLE FOR GIRLS.among the three which engineering will have good scope in next 4 to 5 years????????
30th May 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir i got 72% in XII ...i have few doubts
1. My dad is like u take up Mechanical ,maybe bcz there our neighbour who took up mechanical & now he wrks for HYUNDAI in R&D department ,but i don't think i will e ale to do it ,as it contains all the core physics (thermodynamics,heat transfer )

2. but i want to take ECE ....as it contains commmunications part ...& thats wat i like the most ...!
3. I also like the hardware part of computers,not the software part....so which course according to u might be gud for future scope as well as for enjoying also ...?
4.Is ICFAI tech Hyderabad good ?
Reply-It is true that Mechanical Engineering have better scope than ECE.But most important thing is your interest.Because,for better job opportunity your best performance during the study is required.If you think that you can not perform better in Mechenical engineering and can perform better in ECE than you may go to ECE.if you perform good in ECE than there is sufficient scope here also.
30th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i think join the mechanic engnerg but some body tell ece is good salary in future plz clr my cnfuse
12th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,engineering in computer science or IT is more preferable.plz reply to my ID:[email protected]
15th June 2012, 06:08 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:
1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
6.B.Tech

thanks
20th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me which 3 branch in engineering would have better scope for next 20 years and for better salary and better job.
13th July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i am confused what to choose computer engineering or marine enginnering i have intrest in both what should i choose which one is better?
14th July 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

is there a good scop in ec engineering
24th July 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i just passed 12th (sc.) and want to choose bettr branch in eng. I have been intrsted in civil. Eng. But a litl bit cnfuse which 1 is to take electrical or civil..
I want to knw which one is btr nd have good scope as wel as job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?