6th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?

I have to choose subjects for class 11th.
I want to take Commerce because I am interested in economics
but my parents are forcing me to choose Science group
because they think there is no good scope of commerce after 12th
so I want to know good scope for Commerce after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of an Economics/Commerce Subject/Science Subject with 12th(PCM)?
  2. Can I do economics honors after 12th if I have opted for commerce in 11th class?
  3. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  4. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope?
  5. Possible career on the basis of 10th standard?
  6. Which course is better for me between BA Economics Honors and BA in Maths Commerce? Scope of these both courses?
  7. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  8. Is commerce better or commerce with Maths? Which has a greater scope?
  9. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  10. Which stream has more scope between science and commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  12. Is it possible to study MCA after completing degree in B.A Economics
  13. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  14. Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student?
  15. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  16. Contact details of Microbiology colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Model question papers for 11th standard commerce, accountancy, business maths, economics
  18. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
9th March 2015, 09:31 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?

If you are interested in commerce stream then you should opt for commerce, because it is a subject which deals with accounting, statistics, management, etc.

You are interested in economics so after 12th you can opt for these specialization courses in economics they are:

> BA (Hons) in economics
> MA in economics
> MA. MPhil. Phd in economics
> MBE (Master of business economics)
> MBA

After commerce you can go for some professional degree such as:

> C.A (Chartered accountant)
> CWA (Cost and work accountant)
> C.S (Company secretaries)

These are some courses that you can opt for after completing your class 12th commerce.
7th June 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?

I want to take science biology but my parents are said to take commerce what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?