10th January 2019, 09:20 PM
Harsha byreddy

Which engineering degree course to start after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communications and now want to do degree. So, which group I can do? I mean to ask in which stream should I do my engineering i.e., B.Tech or BE?

15th January 2019, 08:47 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering degree course to start after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

After completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in B. E/ B. Tech ECE stream from a recognised university. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech ECE course through lateral entry admission process by appearing in entrance examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
15th January 2019, 01:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering degree course to start after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

** As per my suggestion, you should go for the admission of B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) course after completing a Diploma in Electronics and Communications.

** Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering is an undergraduate Electronic and Communication Engineering course.

** The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering course is three years after completing Diploma course.
15th January 2019, 04:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed diploma are eligible to get admission in B.Tech or B.E through lateral entry.

The candidates are eligible to get admission in the stream in which they have completed the diploma course.

So, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Electronics and Communication.
15th January 2019, 05:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Electronics and Communication.

Candidates passed diploma from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.Tech or B.E only in the stream in which they have completed the diploma course.

Through lateral entry candidates are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course.
15th January 2019, 07:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Through lateral entry you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech or B.E course after diploma from a recognised university.

Diploma is three year course. Candidate passed diploma course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in 2nd year.

You are only eligible to get admission in Electronics and Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?