13th July 2011, 11:42 PM
satish javvadi

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?

how to join aeronatical engineering after completing diplomo in electronics and communicaton and fee details,percentage required,any entrance tests to face. please let me full details

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  7. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  8. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  9. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  10. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  12. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  16. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  17. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
30th December 2011, 08:33 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish javvadi View Post
how to join aeronatical engineering after completing diplomo in electronics and communicaton and fee details,percentage required,any entrance tests to face. please let me full details
HI,
Yes you can do aeronautical Engineering course after Diploma in Electronics and Communication.

For this your diploma is approve by A.I.C.T.E.

For admissions in top college you have to qualify the exam like:-
A.I.E.E.E
I.I.T-J.E.E
B.I.T
I.S.A.T
MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?