14th September 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering

i completed diploma in chemical engg. & now i want to start degree engg. in chemical so give me list of collages for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  3. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  4. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  5. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  7. Can I do degree in Chemical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which course is best after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  9. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  10. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  12. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
14th September 2013, 09:34 PM
RUQAIYAMUKHTAR

Smile Re: How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering

These are some top chemical engineering colleges...

1. Zakir Hussan College of Engineering and Technology (Affiliated to Aligarh Muslim University and AICTE)
(IN Aligarh PIN 202002)

2. Dr. Kedar Nath Modi Institute of Engineering and Technology (Affiliated to Choudhry Charan Singh University)
(MODINAGER PIN 201204)

3. Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (Affiliated to S. S. J. Maharaj University)
(KANPUR PIN 208002)

4. Institute of Engineering and Technology
(S.S.J.M KANPUR UNIVERSITY KANPUR 208024)

5. Indian Institute of Technology
(KANPUR IIT P.O.KANPUR PIN 208016)

6. Institute of Technology
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY PIN 221005)

7. S.D. College of Engineering and Technology
(BHOPAL ROAD MUZAFFERNAGER PIN 251001)

8. Assam Engineering College
(GUWAHATI UNIVERSITY PO JALUKBARI GUWAHATI PIN 781013)

9. Department of Chemical Engineering and Technology
(PUNJAB UNIVERSITY CHANDIGARH PIN 160014)

10. Indian Institute of Technology
(IIT P.O HAUS KHAS NEW DELHI PIN 110016)

choose wisely........
***best of luck***
15th September 2013, 12:33 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering

Hi Aspirant,

1.First Write ECET entrance exam to do engineering from 2nd year onwards.

Top colleges for Chemical Engineering.

1.Alagappa Chettiar College of Technology (AC Tech.), Anna University, Chennai
2.Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamilnadu
3.Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani, Rajasthan
4.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
5.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
6.Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
7.Lakshminarayanan Institute of Technology, Nagpur
8.Regional Engineering College, Trichy, Tamilnadu
9.University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT), Mumbai
10.Department of chemical engineering panjab university

Thank You.
15th September 2013, 04:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering

If you have completed diploma from a university recognized by the AICTE then almost all the colleges will give you admission for the Bachelor of Technology course.

There are two ways to go ahead. First is to take admission through lateral entry scheme. Under the scheme, you can take admission in the second year for B.Tech course. There is no need to do first year.

Most colleges in India offer this scheme. You will have to appear for a written test which could be different for different states. In several states there is entrance exam called Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET) for this purpose.

The eligibility criteria for LEET is that you will have to score minimum of 60 percent marks in diploma course. But there are several colleges which conducts their own entrance exam. Several colleges prefer candidates to appear for state level entrance exam for Engineering like UPSEE for Uttar Pradesh to get admission.

There is only one drawback of it. Prestigious colleges like Indian Institutes of Technology and National Institutes of Technology, do not offer admission through the lateral entry. For admission in these colleges you will have to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam.

JEE Eligibility

1. You should have completed 12th standard.

2. Subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

3. Candidates with diploma in Engineering are also eligible.

4. There is no minimum marks criteria.

5. You should be less than 25 years old to apply.

6. The age limit is 30 years for SC and ST.

You will first appear for JEE Mains which is for 15% All India Quota. Only the top 150,000 rank holders will go ahead to appear for JEE Advanced which is only for admission in IITs.
1st April 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering

I m coplete in the tenth one year gap
how to join to degree second year engeneering
5th November 2016, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in gp barauni Bihar in chemical engg. diploma and I want to study in other states like west Bengal in gov't. college for chemical engg. b. tech. is this possible? please write quickly and my session is 2014-17
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?