6th January 2020, 07:09 PM
MV NAYAK

Which entrance do I need to write for studying B.Tech in Maharashtra?

Hi, I am from Maharashtra and wish to do B.Tech. So, which entrance exam do I need to write for taking admission in B.Tech in any colleges in Maharashtra? Could you please tell me about the entrance exam details like its name, syllabus, when and how to apply and how to prepare.

8th January 2020, 07:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for studying B.Tech in Maharashtra?

Entrance exam to write for studies BTech in Maharashtra:-
Candidates those seeking for admission in BTech course can apply through a state level exam ( MH CET 2020) entrance exams and you can also apply for admission in the state on the basis of the JEE Main 2020 score card.
8th January 2020, 07:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for studying B.Tech in Maharashtra?

Entrance exam to get admission in BTech in Maharashtra:-

B tech admission in Maharashtra 2020 will be done through JEE main and MH CET scores.
for admission is four years of engineering course, candidates have to appear in the state level and National level entrance exam.
Some universities conducted their own entrance exam such as a symbiosis international University for providing admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?