19th April 2011, 02:57 PM
ARPITA SETH

How to get a job as a part-time lecturer in college?

how can i get a job as a part time lecturer in a college?

24th April 2011, 10:33 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job as a part-time lecturer in college?

hi..
if you want to do part time job as an lecturer in various colleges then its better to join in private coaching colleges because there is no way that you can get an part time job in private colleges
as there are many coaching institutes and they are in short of good faculty you can get job in them very easily and also the pay is also very high as compared to the government colleges
some of the private institutes are
1.narayana coaching centre
2.chaitanya coaching centre
3.fiitjee
4.brilliant tutotials
16th August 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

as english lecturer
26th September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job as Lecturer after having work experience of 1.5 years in IT company?
Do i have to pass SET exam to get this job in Government or any good college?
24th May 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a banking professional with 30 years of experience in banking. I did my MBA in banking and finance from CUSAT. I am good in teaching and have given coaching for CPT and M Com students. I would like to engage my self as a part time lecturer in commerce in a reputed institute after taking VRS in January 2014. How to get in to a suitable institution?
29th July 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 48 years old women. My qualification double m.a.b.ed. I am interest to get a job as a part time lecture. How to get a job as a part time lecture in college?
8th January 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am an M.A in English Literature.I'm interested to get a part time job in college.How can I apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?